We’re very excited to announce that you will now be able to control your music directly from the Soundtrack app. The app’s music-control features include play, pause, skip, volume control, playlist selection and music on-demand.
Moving forward, the Sonos app will no longer be used to control the music in-store.
*if the S2 app is not already downloaded to your iPad, it will prompt you to do so.
If not, please download the S2 app and install.
Going forward, you will no longer be using the S1 app. You have now upgraded to the S2.
1. Press on the equalizer button at the bottom of the screen to open up the system window.
2. With the system window open press on the room icon
3. This will open the rooms window. Uncheck all the rooms making sure only Master is checked.
1. Close the Sonos App
2. Open the Catalog folder on the iPad desktop
3. Search for “Soundtrack Player” (red & white logo) and install
4. Enter your pairing code that will be provided by Head of Retail.
(*please note in the event you need to re-pair in the future a new pairing code will be generated and this original one will no longer be active.)