What a great time of year…the leaves are changing colours, it’s sweater weather, and neighbourhoods and stores throughout Montreal are decorated with ghosts, goblins, and pumpkins galore!
full sensory experience for your clients[/caption]
Many businesses go to extremes to decorate their establishments for Halloween but few embrace the full sensory experience by adding in some “Halloween tunes” into their playlist. Need ideas? According to BDS Radio, a company that monitors what songs get played on radio stations across North America, here are the Top 10 songs played this past week:
1. “Thriller” by Michael Jackson
2. “Monster Mash” by Bobby “Boris” Pickett & The Crypt-Kickers
3. “Nightmare” by Avenged Sevenfold
4. “Monster” by Kanye West, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver
5. “Ghostbusters” by Ray Parker Jr.
6. “Werewolves of London” by Warren Zevon
7. “All American Nightmare” by Hinder
8. “Perfect Nightmare” by Shontelle
9. “Highway to Hell” by AC/DC
10. “A Nightmare on My Street” by Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
Regardless of what type of music you play in your restaurant or store there is always a song or two that will fit to show you are in the spirit! Have a “Spooky” Halloween from all of us at Couture Media.